🗓 April, 2018 | 📍Ramada Iași City Center | 📋 Production Performance and Troubleshooting of .NET Applications |🎙Sasha Goldshtein
Modern applications are extremely complex, and with complexity come difficulties in diagnosing performance issues, memory leaks, crashes, and other problems that might manifest only in the production environment. In this workshop, we will review the tools, libraries, and best practices for setting up your production monitoring and diagnostic environment.
Through a series of detailed hands-on labs, you will learn:
- How to measure performance in a production environment without interrupting operations;
- How to automatically diagnose and detect the root cause of crashes and memory leaks;
- How to identify and display specific objects in memory without suspending or modifying the application code;
- How to set up alerts for performance issues.
- How team size and organisational structure influence architectural evolution
SPECIAL GUEST: Sasha Goldshtein
Sasha Goldshtein is CTO of Sela Group, a Microsoft C# MVP and Regional Director, a Pluralsight and O’Reilly author, and international consultant and trainer. Also, he is the author of “Introducing Windows 7 for Developers” (Microsoft Press, 2009) and “Pro .NET Performance” (Apress, 2012), a prolific blogger and open source contributor, and author of numerous training courses including .NET Debugging, .NET Performance, Android Application Development, and Modern C++.
His consulting work revolves mainly around distributed architecture, production debugging and performance diagnostics, and mobile application development.
- 09:00 – 09:30 Registration & Welcome coffee ☕
- 09:30 – 11:00 Part I 💻
- 11:00 – 11:30 Coffee break ☕
- 11:30 – 13:00 Part II 💻
- 13:00 – 14:00 Business lunch 🍴
- 14:00 – 15:30 Part III 💻
- 15:30 – 16:00 Coffee break ☕
- 16:00 – 17:30 Part IV 💻
- 17:30 – 18:00 Closing remarks 🍻
- You should take your laptop with you.
- You will receive your badge from the registration area, based on it you will have access at the workshop.
- Ask questions, Sasha will be happy to answer!
- Arrive in time, enjoy a good coffee and have a great talk with your fellows.
- If you LOVE programming and if you feel that a big part of your value is the ability to solve problems, you have to be there doing .NET!
- Have fun! 😀
Attend Been there .NET Workshop with your colleagues and save! Groups of 10 or more from the same organization receive a special group price. Contact us to register your group today! All participants have acces to: workshop, lunch and coffee breaks and to the library with presentations in PDF/PPT.
#WeAreLibero is more than a hashtag to us: we are the B2B&B2C event architects and PR agency who believes in creating connections between people and values the power of togetherness.
In 8 years of events, our partners had acces to strong industries, international speakers and influencers, warm welcome and exquisite atmosphere. From junior to mananging partner, every Libero member is known for his attention to details, passion and big, proud smile on his face at the end of each day. No wonder our clients become partners and our partners become friends.
Meet our projects: The Woman Leadership Conference, HR Summit – The SuperHeRoes Conference, TeCOMM eCommerce Conference&Expo, ArchiTECHture Conferenced&Expo, Software Architecture Day, Java Day, HR Breakfast, eCommornings, BeenThere.NET, Fiscalitate 24.7, Târgul de Turism Turistica.